*Teaching in English
*Right in the heart of the city
*Accomodation within 1 minute walking: ParkInn by Radisson Oslo, First Hotel Millenium, Perminalen. (Usually very cheap to book from www.booking.com)
*Preparty on Thursday at Pigalle
*After Congress Party on Monday at Salsakompaniets Social
*Congress starts on Friday afternoon and ends up Monday morning at 02.00 am.
*What's new in next edition:
- Cuban & Son Room on Friday & Saturday (*Vinterhagen room)
- Bachata Room on Saturday (*Hvelvet room)
- Mambo floor every night (*Marmorsalen)
- Day Social Lounge on Saturday (*Hvelvet room)
- International Dj-s
*Saturday is the New Year Salsa Ball (3 floors) & Shows
1. Adolfo Indacochea & Lorena Andrade - Confirmed
2. Rodrigo Cortazar & Bersy Cortez - Confirmed
3. Konstantin & Arcadia - Confirmed
4. Noelia Delgado Del Pino & Irena Draganova - Confirmed
5. Marco Faravelli - Confirmed
1. Dmtri - Confirmed
2.Sezar - Confirmed
3. Lasse - Confirmed
4.Torgeir - Confirmed
5. Kasra - Confirmed
...work in progress...more to come
PRICES AND PASSES:
*Fullpasses & Party Passes on sale from 1st of February from 150€/35€. Goes up with 10€ every month.
Other passes: Couple pass, Open Level Classes Card
- We are already 1/3 sold from the presales. Book early, save money and secure a spot. It's getting sold out quite fast, special the followers passes.
- Groups can get a good discount.(min. 6pers.) - Contact us
- No refunds but you can resell the ticket.
- Level placements - if you haven't been selected for Advances, you can train at Developings level.
- Level placements - if you mean you've been placed in the wrong level, tell to the PROGRAM COORDINATOR: Andreea Terescenco (fbook messenger/ send a message from our fan-page in fbook).
You will either be challenged to take 1-2 classes at the level you've been placed and be supervised in that class to see how you're handle it or you must run the level selections again and get another chance to prove your level.
- You can not attend Advances level without passing the level selections. If you skip the level selections you will automatically fall into Developings.
- If you are late with more than 5 minutes to the class, you will lose your right to be in that class.
- Only active participants are allowed into the class.
- Dresscode in the classes: black. We believe in the importance of requiring a dress code. A dress code ensures that a teacher will be able to see a dancer’s alignment and positioning. The teacher needs to be able to see a dancer's mistakes. Baggy clothing can mask bad habits, making corrections impossible. Form-fitting dance-wear is what we strongly recommend.
- Filming in the classes - only when you are invited to do so by the teachers.
- We fully recommend to take all the classes in the track you've been placed. Most of the classes are connected to each other.
- Please do not bring alcohol inside the party venue. That's forbidden. Use the bar.
- Please use indoor/clean shoes.
Please contact Andreea Terescenco or write to us in the fan-page/arrang.page in Facebook and we will do our best to help you with any inquiry.
Whatsapp: 004748301650 to Andreea.
Questions about logistic/how to get there/info Oslo:
Follow us on Instagram: @mambomaniaoslo
Like our Fanpage: Mambomania - Oslo
Visit our webpage: www.mambomania.org
YOU CAN GET TO OSLO BY PLAIN, TRAIN, BUS, AND SHIP.
2 airports close to Oslo:
OSLO (OSLO LUFTHAVN GARDERMOEN)
- GARDERMOEN is the biggest airport. All major towns in Europe have flights there, also there are direct flights from USA.
- TORP is a bit smaller. Wizzair flies to Torp from almost everywhere.
Oslo is connected to Stockholm & Gothenborg by railway.
Oslo is connected to Copenhagen & Kiel by cruise/ferry.
FROM GARDERMOEN (OSL) to Oslo S (Oslo Central Station)
1. FAST RAIL. (20min)
2. LOCAL TRAIN (23min)
3. TAXI. There is a Taxi Desk right before you go out of the airport. There you get the right taxi and help to get the right price. There are fix-prices from to airport to Oslo. If you are 4 persons or more, we recommend a taxi.
4. BUS. (40min) Several busses just outside. There are guides helping you out get in the right buss.
FROM TORP TO OSLO S(Oslo Central Station)
There are shuttle busses going from the airport to the train station. Those busses are included in the train ticket.
Train from Sandefjord to Oslo (1,5 hours.)
*FROM OSLO S to SENTRALEN (Congress Venue) (15min. walking through the city centre.)